Monday, March 19, 2007

Hot Hot Swinging Action

Our good friend Wurwolf has expressed a desire to see hot hot pictures of swingers on Tork's Blog, but Tork refuses to post any such pictures. He says it goes against his morals or something.

Well, I have no such scruples against posting that sort of picture. And so, I will post some! But because I want to keep my blog at least a little bit work friendly, I will only post links to the pics. You have been warned: only click on the following links if you want to see pictures of people who are totally unashamed to be SWINGERS!!!

Swingers 1!
Swingers 2!!
Swingers 3!!!

I hope you enjoy these, Wurwolf. I may never post such pictures again!

4 comments:

The Mickey said...

Ugh....I can't believe people find that sey

The Mickey said...

Or sexy for that matter

wurwolf said...

Great! Now I have to wait for the weekend to see these pictures. :o(

Rimmi said...

Filth! Pure filth! How can you live with yourself????