Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Thanks to Wurwolf!!!

My good friend Wurwolf of Cooties Cards sent me some neat bookmarks she made. If you haven't looked at her site before, check it out; she does wonderful work!

Here are the three of them:


The first one has a Chinese food takeout box and three fortune cookies on it. The fortune says "You will always get what you want through your charm and personality." :o)



The second one is a neat collage of vintage motorcycle imagery, with three chrome studs and my real life initials!



And the third has a Coke bottlecap background, two chrome studs and a shiny plastic coke bottle decal!



Thank you so much for these, wurwolf! They are very neat; excellent work as always. :o) I'm going to put them to very good use, as I am an avid reader. I'm going to use the fortune cookie bookmark to mark my place in A Clash of Kings!

2 comments:

wurwolf said...

Oh good, I'm glad you like them. While I was making them all I could think was, Crud, what if PM doesn't read? But of course you do, and I'm glad they will get put to good use. You forgot to mention that I sent them to you to thank you for the gift you sent me -- the Lenten booklet & keyfob and the awesome comic you drew.

I always save my fortunes when we have Chinese food. I thought that one was particularly well-suited for you. :o)

Cadence said...

Thanks for the feedback on my blog. I appreciate it.